Student During Day, Stripper During Night



This is the 18 year old Charley from Edinburgh, who has to work as a stripper in order to pay for her tuition fees. She says that striptease is her way out to a better life.

All she wants is to move to a better house and make her parents proud. For her, dancing at night clubs is the only way to do so. "When I perform striptease, I forget everything". " When I work there, I become a totally different person" she adds.

When she started as stripper, she said "I am 18 and I have a job" , while eating an an ice-cream in order to celebrate.

Her boyfriend though is not as excited as she is, and Charley has forbidden him to visit the place where she works, since as she says, it will hurt him badly!
















Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

0 comments