Rapper Destroys Macerati To Send Message



A Portuguese Rapper, known as Calle 13, destroys his Macerati during his videoclip, in order to convince people that they should not care for stuff like that, and avoid materialism.

During an interview he said that:

"I am doing this because I used to care for stuff like that as well. When I started as a rapper, I thought that I needed a huge house and a really nice car. When I started driving around though, I realized that I was giving wrong impressions."

One thing is for certain though. That with this "trick", Calle managed to increase his earnings by a lot...surpassing the original value of the destroyed car.

Here is the video:

<<VIDEO>>


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

0 comments